Thursday, September 20, 2012

This day did not start out so great!!!


I have to say this day started out not so great...two of my big platters cracked....however then we had a lunch with  great friends and my dear friend Mae who turns 94 on Oct. 6th...sold some great pieces from an artist that handmakes some amazing handmade pens!!! Then a wonderful friend came  by and bought two pieces of pottery...I have to say say it turned out to be a wonderful  day!!!
Thanks Ursula for always being such a great supporter!!!! You were the silver lining in my day!!!!
Thank-you!!
Thanks again for stopping by and checking out the blog.
Caroline

1 comment:

Dagmar said...

Oh Caroline, so sorry to hear that about your platters breaking..such a lot of work to end up like that! HB to Mae, what a fabulous lady she is! Glad Ursula continues to buy and cherish your work..I love what has come out of the kiln these last few days and am always amazed at the 3 Mud Frog's talent..superb pieces...the glazing is so vibrant and looks so crisp and clean..Good job❤