Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Retired???




Ev has said she is retired from Log Home Building?? I don't think so ...she has just changed the material.Her attention to detail and contruction is worthy of any handcrafted Ram Creek Log home.
The white vase is for our most loyal follower..our sister Dagmar,who always leaves us such nice comments.
Karen our other frog has been busy at her other job and hasn't had time for a lot of glazing..
Don't worry Karen summer will be here soon and you will have lots of potting time....Yipee!!
The frog is a yarn bowl just to keep you company when you are knitting or crocheting.He just makes me smile.
Thanks for stopping by
Caroline

1 comment:

Dagmar said...

❤I am at a loss to see which one I love the best..the attention to the details is amazing..I agree with your explanations of the art work..thank you for the wonderful vase..It will be one of my cherished items and will be used..Good luck on your Log Cabin Studio sale this weekend❤ May all the birdhouses fly out of there as well as all the other crafts.
Xoxo